Karen Sprinkle originally founded Organize It, Home and Office Organizing in October 2000. Prompted by her fascination with electronic information management, Karen changed the name of the company to Organize It: Data, Time, and Space in January 2010. Karen’s hobbies include gardening and reading.
Karen Sprinkle holds the following memberships and credentials:
- The National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO)
- The Productive Environment Institute: Trained and mentored by Barbara Hemphill June 2008-November 2009
- Toastmasters International District 63: Area 20 Governor 2008-2009, 2009-2010
- Fountain City Toastmasters Club: President 2011-2012
Karen Sprinkle is an experienced public speaker and has been a member of Toastmasters International since April 2000 where she has earned the Advanced Communicator Silver award.
Seminars and workshops are available for your women’s groups, business groups, church groups or civic groups. Karen Sprinkle has presented seminars and workshops on basic organizing, paper management, organizing for senior adults, closet organizing and garage organizing.
- Play by the Rules. Win the Game – 20 minute version and 45 minute version(Conquering Clutter Using Organizing Principles)
- Help I’m Drowning in Paper ! – 20 minute version and 45 minute version(Conquering Office Clutter using the F.L.O.A.T. System)
Prior presentations include:
- May 2004, TN Dept. of Human Services, Elder Care Workshop
- October 2005, East Tennessee Meeting Planners
- June 2006, Blount County Women in Business
- April 2009, Wellness Promotion, Bush Brothers and Company
- February 2010, Humana Guidance Center
- February 2010, Entrepreneurs of Knoxville
- March 2012, Insurance Professionals of Greater Knoxville
- April 2012, South Doyle Neighborhood Association
Contact the Speakers Bureau to book this speaker